As I started to write this post, I was thinking. “Good golly, all my readers must be sooooo sick of me making this point.” My next thought was, “So what? It’s a point that has tons of value to all who’ll listen!” So here we go again…
Trade Show Radio absolutely nails three of the critical elements of professional selling.
- Network with the movers and shakers in your industry
- Share valuable, actionable insight with everybody; develop a reputation as a trusted source of relevant knowledge
- Establish/develop credibility and a business relationship with decision makers
- They networked with industry movers and shakers like the CEO of the American Water Works Association and the U.S. Ambassador to Singapore
- They shared valuable, actionable insight via live broadcast and also made it all available on-demand – for free – for everybody
- They deepened relationships with 51 – count ’em fifty-freaking-one – industry executives (aka customers and prospects)
When’s the last time you had positive, upbeat, face-to-face business conversations with 51 execs in three days? Go read about Trade Show Radio.