It’s no secret that yours truly believes that every “H-Rep” needs an “E-Rep.” Your electronic alter-ego helps deliver not only your value proposition, but more importantly real, tangible value in terms of information, knowledge and insight. He/She/It is also on duty 24 X 7 X 365!
So what portions of an E-Rep do you have implemented? Here’s what I have:
- Web site (of course…)
- E-mail (of course…)
- E-Newsletter (2 X per month)
- Podcast (2 episodes per month)
- E-Book (2 of them – on web site here, here & here, Google Books & Amazon for Kindle here & here)
- YouTube Channel
- Blog (with RSS feed and additional syndication via LinkedIn, Customer Think & FaceBook)
- Multiple guest posts on multiple blogs along with lots and lots of comments
- LinkedIn presence (profile, blog, active in multiple groups)
- Twitter presence (Tweets limited to providing links to what I consider to be valuable content)
- FaceBook company fan page (at the moment includes
- Google Profile
What else could/should be on the list? How much time should an H-rep invest in developing and maintaining a E-Rep? (I invest approx. 1 hour per day.) Are you committed to implementing an E-Rep yourself?