Consider a few obvious facts:
- Prospects and customers do their own research before they ever even think about talking to you (and they often reach erroneous conclusions about the relative value of you vs. your competitors)
- Even after the best of face-to-face sales calls, customers forget most of what you said
- Your customer champion is never as effective as you in repeating your message and value proposition
So what can you do about it?
Lots, actually. And it’s not even that difficult. What follows is a reasonable facsimile of a landing page of an organization that provides consulting and systems for Lean Patient Flow to medical practices and clinics. Here’s what their sales team does with it:
- They include a link to the landing page in their follow-up e-mail for EVERY face-to-face and over-the-phone sales call they make (…because even after the best of sales calls, customers forget most of what you said)
- They coach their customer “champions” – all of the them – to suggest to others on their decision teams to carefully watch the video. (…because a customer champion is never as good as a sales professional in repeating your message and value proposition)
Invest 4 1/2 minutes…
…to eliminate 30-40 minutes of wasted time per physician per day
The video below runs 4 1/2 minutes. It describes a practice management initiative that can eliminate 30-40 minutes of wasted time per physician per day. That translates to to 2-3 more patients seen per day, 6-12% more time with each patient or some combination of the two.
Call 800-226-8158 and subscribe to The Patient Flow Blog to start recovering that gigantic flood of wasted time!
So you tell me… How hard would it be to create and deploy a version of that sort of landing page and that sort of tactical, day-to-day use by your sales professionals? Let me be a bit more blunt about it… How dumb of you could it possibly be to neglect something so easy and obvious?