Ryan St. John, President & CEO of Acclaro and Charlie Porter, their Executive Director of Trade Shows & Events know a thing or two about loading up the top end of the sales funnel. What really hit me was the level of detailed knowledge they have about integrating and coordinating, trade shows, other marketing initiatives and the complete set of sales and marketing goals.
Some of the topics we discussed:
- People buy emotionally and justify their buying decisions intellectually
- The trade show is the target rich environment
- Planning the “Before,” “During” and “After” trade show strategy is critical
- Think “Customer Engagement!”
- Why is there a conflict between sales and marketing?
- The value of using an outside agency
Whether trade shows are a big part of your strategy or not, this one’s a “Don’t miss!”