While it might seem a bit odd to have a discussion about healthcare featured on a Sales Leadership podcast, there IS a legitimate and powerful connection. Strong content that provides value to the individual executives and professionals within your customer and prospect organizations is an outstanding way to demonstrate the fact that you provide value. (…and if I do say so myself, this interview is indeed, strong content that provides value to you and a whole bunch of other folks.)
Think through the multiple levels of value here…
Level 1: There’s value to you, a member of the Sales Management Development community:
- The insights in this interview can help anyone make better decisions about health care and health insurance – That’s valuable to you personally, and
- That’s valuable to your family, and
- That’s valuable to all the members of your team and their families
Level 2: There is value provided to himagine Solutions, the sponsor of this interview:
- This content is valuable to himagine employees and their families
- The himagine customers and prospects that mobbed around the radio booth will not soon forget chatting with and shaking hands with a former Speaker of the House of Representatives. (…and they’ll remember it was the himagine booth where they did so!) (How powerful is THAT in establishing/developing relationships???)
Level 3: There is value provided to yours truly:
- You better believe it was way cool not only interviewing Newt Gingrich, the conversations before and after were even cooler!
- This is outstanding SEO bait for The YPS Group AND for the Intentionally Vicarious Podcast. (You need to check that out!)
So without further ado… Listen to Newt, learn a bit and make better healthcare decisions!