Who better to talk about the good, the bad and the ugly of CRM systems, than a guy leading a team selling a CRM system! Dave Litzenberg, Vice President, Sales and Marketing with Tour de Force brings his unique perspective, along with 30 years in the field to the conversation. We addressed things like:
- The necessity of CRM
- Hints & tips regarding the CRM implementation process
- User adoption – Focus on it!
- Getting the reluctant high-performer to become a raving fan of the CRM
- Integrating all the pieces – CRM, Business Intelligence, ERP, Sales Analysis…
- The sets of skills needed for successful CRM implementation – the key roles
- How long till a sales leader sees a real impact on performance?
- A look into what’s coming in the future
For me, Dave’s thoughts on leading a sales team and getting the most out of a CRM system were most interesting. Can you say, “Better Coaching?”
Great stuff to think about and incorporate into your sales management process.