Cornell Wright, founder and principal of The Parker Wright Group, knows a thing or two about Customer Service. Having built a career with a passion for assisting clients who want to enhance their relationships with their clients through improved customer service, he’s worth listening to!
Cornell provides a refreshing perspective that reflects deep thought placed into a pragmatic, day-to-day context. Some of the topics we discussed:
- The 4 Ps of the Rho Organization – Planning, Project Management, Program, Process
- Do skip any of the Rho steps!
- A remarkable LinedIn group – I Am A Receptionist
- The “Arc of Customer Service”
- Rethinking roles and responsibilities
It’s probably well past time to re-think your approach to Customer Service!