From “index cards in a box” through today’s most sophisticated CRM systems, Brian Garnder has seen – and lived – it all. He’s the Founder and Lead Evangelist at SalesProcess360, and in a past life, he also founded Selltis, a CRM system designed for the industrial sales market.
Recently, he did us all a favor and made the effort of distilling his 25 plus years focused on improvement of the sales process into a book. We talked about ROI from CRM in this discussion, including things like:
- Why is process so important?
- We can all actually get ROI from CRM???
- Auditing the sales process
- Using “Leading Indicators” to ensure great results
- …and since, Brian’s a denizen of New Orleans, we finish with Lagniappe…
Great stuff in this discussion. Listen, then go get a copy of the book!